Town residents that are in need of a permanent or temporary handicap parking permit may obtain one from our office. The NYS Department of Motor Vehicles application must be completed and returned to us. Part I is completed by the applicant and Part II is completed by the appropriate health care provider.
- A permanent permit is valid for a five-year period.
- A temporary permit is issued for up to six months.
- If you are unable to apply in person, you may apply via the mail or you may have someone bring your completed application and drivers’ license to Town Hall.
- If a permit is lost or stolen, you may come to our office for a replacement. The replacement permit will retain the original permit’s expiration date.
- If the permit is damaged, bring the damaged permit to our office, it will be immediately replaced and a new permit will be issued retaining the original permit’s expiration date.