SPRING CLEAN UP ~ April 27th, 2019 7am – 2pm at the Town Highway Garage on Lansing Ave.
The residents in the Town of Stillwater have the opportunity to beautify their properties. Residents come to the Town Highway Garage on Lansing Road. The transfer station of non-hazardous debris will be collected on these dates and nothing can be left at any other time!
Fee schedule below:
Single Axle Dump Truck: $20
Accepted items: Brush (bundled and nothing larger than 3 in diameter); Leaves (Bagged); White Metal (appliances); Furniture and other Non-Hazardous Material; Lumber; Garbage.
NO UHAULS OR BOX TRUCKS
Items NOT accepted: Paint, Tar, Oil, Gas, Chemicals or such containers, Batteries, NO TIRES WILL BE ACCEPTED! TV’s and COMPUTERS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTED! FREON MUST BE DRAINED FROM ALL APPLIANCES! PROOF OF RESIDENCE IS REQUIRED!
Residents are required to display a proof of residency. Please direct any questions or concerns pertaining to collection items to Stillwater’s Town Clerk, Sue Cunningham at 664-6148, ext. 2.
Tire Recycling Program ~ Tuesday, May 14, 2019 ~ 4pm – 6pm
This Program is open to all Saratoga County residents. Registration & proof of residency is REQUIRED, please register by Friday, May 10th.
• Photo ID with address will be required at drop off
• Maximum of 10 tires per vehicle
• Tires must be: Whole & Clean
- Passenger car or Passenger Truck only:
- Must be less than 19.5
- No bobcat, agricultural, loader, OTR, crawler tracks, aircraft, over-size truck (385, 425) tires
- Payment is due at time of collection (we will not accept payment prior to drop off). Fees are as follows:
- Tires without rims – $2.00 each
- Tires with rims – $3.00 each
• Payment must be made in CASH ONLY (small bills are appreciated)
ALL MONIES COLLECTED WILL BE GIVEN TO SARATOGA COUNTY 4-H
Drop off location: Milton Town Hall, 503 Geyser Road , Ballston Spa, NY 12020