Yellow Meeting House

Yellow Meeting House

Located on the corner of route 75 and VanNess Road. The Congregational Church was formed at Canaan, Connecticut on June 26, 1752 and arrived in Stillwater in June of 1762. The cemetery is located there.

 

© 2017 Town of Stillwater • 881 Hudson Ave. Stillwater, NY 12170 • TEL: (518) 664-6148 • FAX: (518) 664-9537