Saratoga Springs Air Force Station

Saratoga Springs Air Force Station

Town of Stillwater, NY 1952-1977

​The hill above was the location of a cold war early warning radar site built as part of a system designed to defend the United States against enemy air attacks.

This marker was erected by and dedicated to the men and women of the 656th Radar Squadron who served here.

 

Learn More

Learn More about the Saratoga Springs Air Force Station fron Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

© 2017 Town of Stillwater • 881 Hudson Ave. Stillwater, NY 12170 • TEL: (518) 664-6148 • FAX: (518) 664-9537